Esports Charts - Ukrainian IT company that develops world-known esports services.
We collect viewership statistics of all live broadcasts worldwide and create unique analytics.
A few facts:
- We provide data to teams, tournament operators and game publishers all over the planet
- We deal with tables up to 50 billion rows, filling them with data from 29 platforms
- Most detailed statistics about streaming, that you can find in web, appear in our office
Every day, a team of professional develops and supports our services remotely and in the office. We are united by passion and high competence in everything related to development and analytics, sales and investments.
Esports constantly growing so we are looking for a new teammate on Content manager position
You're relevant if:
- You have experience with social webs (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, VK & Reddit)
- English - Intermediate or higher - you can read and analyze enlish-language medias;
- Able to track media trends in gaming and esports
- Have experience in Photoshop, Figma or similar editors
- You know a lot about esports and looking for more
Will be a plus:
- You're passionate about esports as we are
- Participated in esports competitions, wrote about esports before
- Able to write well in English and/or other languages
- Worked with match and tournament schedules
What's waiting ahead:
- Filling the esports events with content (matches, teams, casters and all along-side info)
- Managing the calendar of future events
- Knowing when populars organizations sign new teams
- Work with designers, editors and analytics to publish exiting materials
- Tracking gaming and esports trends
- Create and update esports teams and events
- All the advantages of working in a small company: homelike atmosphere, informal attitude, mutual assistance
- Involvement in the big world of esports events
- Comfy office on the 24th floor and a convenient schedule (11-20)
- Frequent teambuilding and other inner events
The way we hire:
Each CV is checked by HR. In case you have relevant experience, HR will contact you for a skype interview, on which we fill the gaps and discuss your previous experience - how and what you worked with.
According to the results of this stage, we invite candidates into our office to pass tech-interview with our CEO. When we understand that you're going our way - we make an offer, if something goes wrong - we give precise feedback.
If you match our requirements, we are always happy to get your CV!