Esports Charts - Ukrainian IT company that develops world-known esports services.
We collect viewership statistics of all live broadcasts worldwide and create unique analytics.
A few facts:
- We provide data to teams, tournament operators and game publishers all over the planet
- We deal with tables up to 50 billion rows, filling them with data from 29 platforms
- Most detailed statistics about streaming, that you can find in web, appear in our office
Every day, a team of professional develops and supports our services remotely and in the office. We are united by passion and high competence in everything related to development and analytics, sales and investments. Like our product, the company constantly improves and expands, so now we are looking for a Front-end developer. He will help us to support and improve the functionality of resources, to make them faster and smarter.
- Frontend: vue.js, nuxt
- Back-end: PHP, Laravel 5.1-6.0
We like you if:
- You're making front-end for more than a year
- Fluent in HTML and its template engines (pug, blade, twig to choose from), CSS and its preprocessors (LESS / SCSS)
- Experienced in libraries - Bootstrap, Flexgrid and others,
- Deal well with JS (ES6), have minimal experience in jQuery
Will be a plus:
- You are familiar with JS frameworks - preferably vue, nuxt. Experience in React is also relevant
- Mastered a mobile pixel-perfect layout
- You know how to raise shields for Na’Vi
- All the advantages of working in a small company: homelike atmosphere, informal attitude, mutual assistance
- Involvement in the big world of esports events
- Comfy office on the 24th floor and a convenient schedule (11-19)
- Complex tasks in modern stack
- Frequent teambuilding and other inner events
The way we hire:
Each CV is checked by Tech Lead and HR. In case you have relevant experience, HR will contact you for a zoom interview, on which we fill the gaps and discuss your previous experience - how and what you worked with.
According to the results of this stage, we invite candidates into our office to pass tech-interview with our CTO. When we understand that you're going our way - we make an offer, if something goes wrong - we give precise feedback.
If you match our requirements, we are always happy to get your CV!